A sleeving machine shoots heat shrinkable plastic sleeves over bottles as they pass by on a conveyor. The sleeves are supplied as lay flats on reels, printed with label information. The fascinating part of a sleeving machine is how it opens the lay flat into a cylinder and then cuts the labels to the correct length at high speed.
Shrink labeling is a two-step process. First, a heat-shrinkable plastic sleeve is dropped over a bottle as it moves by on a conveyor. Second, the sleeved bottle is conveyed through a heat tunnel that shrinks the label to a snug wrinkle-free fit. A shrink tunnel must subject the bottle to the correct amount of heat for the right length of time. Shrink labeling systems can achieve speeds in the range of 300 bottles per minute depending on the sleeving machine model purchased.
(1) Shrink sleeve Labeling Machine is custom built to meet the exacting demands of manufacturers and suppliers. It can be used stand alone or integrated in-line and matching filling equipment speeds.
(2) It is built upon a framework of seam welded, food grade stainless steel section. This solid foundation keeps movement and vibration to an absolute minimum to ensure consistent, accurate labeling.
(3) Unit cutter head plane design in China which apply to the container of ∮30 mm—∮130 mm. you never need to change or debug it.It also has unique light touch human-machine screen,that means,auto search original location as well as safety and convenience which is ahead of other products.
(4) Double shrinking label feed plane, reasonable height which is convenience to fix the label; micro-computer auto figure which avoid enactment and adjustment. you only need to press it lightly ,the label will detect and locate automatically.The change of label is quick and convenience, besides,the cut place is absolutely exact.
1. Designed for full-body sleeve labeling applications
2. Touch-control screen and an advanced Programmable Logic Computer (PLC)
3. Easy operation and quick change-over
4. 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum
5. Acrylic interlock door
6. Accommodates a wide range of label roll sizes
7. Management setting with password protection
8. Multi-Alarm settings, through buzzers and flashing lights, alert the operator about various errors (e.g., bottle jams, bottles falling, labels running out, etc.)Read More