This OPP labeling machine, or hot melt adhesive labeling machine , is suitable for labeling OPP material labels, it is easy to operate, and convenient to change the mould. It's cable to work with filler, code printing machine, water treatment, and blow molding machine etc.
The labeling machines are also known as labeling systems, labeling equipment, labeling machines, labeler, labeling machinery, labeling machine, labelers, labeling equipment. Many Labeling machines are not only used to dispense or apply labels, but also to print labels. There is a wide range of Labeling machines available in the market, ranging from high–production units that allow for complete automation of the print and apply process to manual devices that provide for simple label dispensing.
Hot glue opp labeling machine
Available bottle dimension
Roll painting(about 10mm, both label head and tail)
9000-36000 bottles per hour
l kg/ 100,000bolttle
Compressed Air Pressure
Consumption of Compressed Air
Features of OPP labeling machines:
1. With a star-wheel carrying containers firmly while dispensing, providing stable dispensing performance under high-speed operation. Also can choose screw for bottle inlet.
2. Use servo motor to synchronously tracks label supply, label cutting and use specially designed vacuum drum to ensure precise labeling.
3. Welded, sturdy machine body enables labeling up to 600 bottles per minute without problem.
4. Three-phase PLC and AC variable control with a synchronized tracking and control system to maintain label cutting accuracy in different running speed.
5. Centralized lubrication system for easy maintenance.
6. System safety device: When malfunctions such as irregular torques and abnormal feeding occur, machine will automatically stop for operation safety and machine durability.
7. Detecting in feed situation with sensor, automatically adjust labeling speed according to feeding situation of production line, making production line coherent.
8. Automatic label tension control system for stable and precise labeling.
9. Adhesives: Hot-melt adhesives, glues, and thermal-activity adhesives.
10. Label material: OPP, BOPP, thermal-activity adhesives and matte paper.